I've had a viginal bleeding for 3 days on the 20th of last month but i was supposed to get my monthly flow on the 27th of last month instead a did a pregnancy test sometime last week but it revealed negative results my breast are a bit swollen can i be pregnant? adult content

liciousMoatshe

Asked by liciousMoatshe at 6:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Was it spotting or regular bleeding. If regular bleeding, that was your period.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 6:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• possible
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:26 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• its possible take another test in a week
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• It's possible you are pregnant. I'd wait another week and test again. It could also be that you were pregnant and miscarried and you're still just having residual symptoms. Sometimes you can miscarry before you even know you're pregnant. Test again in a week!
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• For a more definite answer, get a blood test done if you can. I went to a fertility clinic and they told me that a blood test checks for different markers than a urine test. The blood test gives a positive answer sooner than a urine test. They said some foods, drinks or medicines can 'mask' the pregnancy hormones checked in the urine test. I don't know which ones can mask because I never asked them.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 8:45 AM on Apr. 6, 2011