Is this weird? TMI adult content

Does this every happen to you or am I just weird?

When I have my period, I've noticed that I will have it for 3 days, then completely stop, to the point of not needing a pad for 1 day (full 24 hrs) then it will start up again and continue for another 3 days before stopping completely until it's that time a month again.

This has happened for my last 6 periods.

I use to be very regular and would get my period for 5 straight days. It would start out light, get heavy by day 2 or 3 then get lighter until it was gone by day 5. It Never just stopped in the middle to contine later on.

I'm kinda curious and wondering if what I'm now experiencing is normal. I'm in my mid 30's but is this a sign of aging or menopause? Am I just weird? lol

Thanks for reading.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Health

• This happens to my sister-in-law.....not sure why, and she can't figure it out either, but she has learned to accept it as that's just her flow....I know, it's weird, right??
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 7:12 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• nope not weird. if i remember correctly, when my period was normal (without the birth control), it did the same thing but not all the time. your not weird, neither is your period, i also just learned to accept it. i didnt know pple were upset and worried about it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:28 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Not weird at all. I bleed super heavy for the first 2 days then stop for 2 then i have a light period for 2-3 days after that, like i wear panty liners light. So i dont think its weird at all. My periods changed like that after i had my daughter 2 yrs ago!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• That started about 3 months ago for me. I went to Dr and they said cycle changes through out life. Nothing to worry about. I guess I just take it as a "break" LOL
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Same thing happens to me.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2011