Best answer...

Do you ever wonder if people post questions anonymously, then answer it and pick thier own answer as best answer?
Just a thought!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in About CafeMom

• vbruno you nedd to get over yourself. Is CafeMom payin you or something. You can't be THAT bored, can you?
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 8:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I totally have thought about this
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 12:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• what would be the point in doing that exactly?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• To pump up your number of best answers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I dont think it works that way. You dont get credit for an anonymous answer. BTW I've answered over 1352 questions. Maybe thats why i'm on top?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Opps I was wrong....1436 questions answered by myself.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• If you ask an anonymous question, then answer it with your real name, you can totally give yourself credit... I tried it ONCE just to see if you could. I imagine a lot of people probably do that. I don't... I really like helping people. I'm not trying to be #1, but it makes me feel good when people send me a Thank you message or an update after I've helped them :)
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Good Googly moogly!!! Why would anyone cheat that way? I'm proud of the fact I got all mine the legitimate way. I dont cheat. What would be the point? This is NOT HS, or Jr high to be doing petty things like cheating. But if you answer lots and lots of questions well then your bound to get some best answers out of it right? Law of percentages.  I dont have kids at home. I have way more time than the SAHM's here do, to be online killing time. I'm also usually up till 3 a.m. so I get allot of them answered. But WHY dont these people who asked the question go back and pick some answers?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• They do? That's funny!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Wow Vbruno you must be on cafe Mom all day long...are you bored to death??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2008