Sore nipples and nausea

If you have sore nipples and you are not expecting a period what are the chances that you are pregnant? My nipples are peeling a little. If you have feeling nauseated for three weeks or more could you be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• who would have an STD on their nipples?? seriously. lol...anyways...yeah you definitly could be preg. id wait till you miss your period..i know its hard trust me im there too lol. but you will get a more accurate result that way. good luck!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Maybe it's an STD?
    Anonymous

• Yeah you could be be. When I conceived. I had sore nipples, missed period, dizziness and fatigue but no nausea. So you could be. Get a test.
    vr3star

Answer by vr3star at 8:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• To the person who ansered at 809pm maybe you have a STD, SMARTASS
    Anonymous

• Honestly theres a few snotty bitches going around giving smartass remarks on all the threads. Can't we just report the answers. Maybe if they get enough complaints theyll kick off the site. I hope so, we dont need poison on this website, it defeats the purpose of it.
    Anonymous

• I don't know that anyone could tell you the exact odds, but it's possible. I know a lot of women suspect pregnancy in the first place due to breast/nipple soreness. When I got pregnant this time around, my boobs were tender and I was mildly nauseous starting about a week after conception (but the insomnia was what actually made me think I was pregnant), but sore boobs at least can also be a sign of PMS, so the only way to know for sure is to test; since you say you've been nauseous for three weeks, have you already missed your period? If so, then you can go ahead and test and probably get an accurate result; if not, then the nausea is probably not pregnancy-related, since you conceive only about two weeks before a missed period.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2008