Help! labor soon?

due april 6th,had sex lastnight,now im having Contractions and when i just went to pee i saw some pink stuff come out what is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yep, I say you are on your way to being in labor!! The pink stuff is you losing your mucus plug!! Call your dr....
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 7:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yep i agree with cfh72, its most likely your mucus plug! hopefully you will have your little one soon!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 7:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• cl Doctor asap...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I agree with all the above, it's time to get your hospital bag, the pink mucus is the plug, midwife's usually perform the 'sweep' to remove the plug if your past your due date. Good luck Mummy!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:34 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• o ya ur in labor!! having fun with dh helped u go into labor
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Could be. Relax and gather your bags. Make sure everything is ready and call your doc/midwife. Then lie down and time the contractions. Remember to BREATHE!! Good luck, Mama!
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Could be today or another week. Hopefully today, but a lot of women experience stuff like that for days before it is the real thing. I do - for about three weeks before baby comes. I would wait at home as long as you can. You could have contractions for hours that aren't very hard or are spaced a long ways (I usually have contractions 5 - 7 minutes apart for a aVERY long time, but they aren't that hard before labor truly gets started). Hang in there!! Baby will be here soon.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:31 AM on Apr. 5, 2011