Ok this my frist child and my chest hurts am in my 3 month

well my chest hurts alot , and what can i do ,

ALEX32

Asked by ALEX32 at 7:34 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My DD was positioned high and punched or kicked me in the ribs all the time. I thought she would brake a rib, but the doctor said that it was not a problem with the pregnancy, but pain I would need to endure. It did go away. But like kylie bob and chris said, go to your doctor. I had heart surgery a few years before, so I was really nervous(I was told I probably would not survive delivery with out the surgery).  Good Luck.

nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 11:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Contact your mid wife, who'll probably advise you to speak to a gp. It may well be nothing, but when your pregnant it's best to get every little thing checked out. Good luck
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:37 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Kylie bob has it right. Call the Dr. now is not the time to wait and see if it goes away.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 7:49 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• when i was preg with my second son, he was sitting so high he was smushing my lungs. it seemed i couldnt ever catch my breath. it caused my chest to hurt and to feel tight... it could also be some anxiety... but i would talk to the doctor. good luck!
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 6:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• thank , my belly gets very hard , is that baby > am new was this and am very worry if am going to be a good mom
    ALEX32

Comment by ALEX32 (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2011