What's going on??

This month I was having alot of symptoms of being pregant..They was actually more and worse then with my son..I didn't start my pd when I was supposed to.. I started 4 days late.. But while I was bleeding it wasn't the same as all my other pds..I dont know whats going on..Any ideas..

momof12408

Asked by momof12408 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Doesn't sound like you're pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Could be your diet or stress or the weather.
    Anonymous

• Could be caused by stress, diet, etc. I normally have irregular periods, and sometimes the bleeding is completely different from one month to the next. Sometimes I won't bleed for two months and I'll think I'm pregnant, and then, expecting a heavy flow, I'll have a very light period! It's weird.

Also...if your son is young, pregnancy can often mess with your periods in the future. Mine have been different since I had my first child almost 2 years ago.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I would take a test to be sure but it could be a number of things. Sometimes when we're trying to conceive our bodies act pregnant b/c we want it so bad.
    Anonymous