anyone else using photoshop cs3???

If so would you PLEASE tell me how to save the pictures I edit into my documents or picture file on my pc....(Windows) THANKS SOOO MUCH

justinsmommie09

Asked by justinsmommie09 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Entertainment

• i use photoshop.... but all you have to do is save it in whatever folder you want (under the save options).

or save it on a flash drive or port. hard drive....

sorry, just not sure what the confusion is
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Iv done that but when i save it..it never shows up....I was confused because I just d/l photoshop and have NO experiance in it so i was just trying to figure it out...thanks for your help
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 1:52 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Make sure you're saving it as jpg and not a photoshop file, if you want to use them elsewhere
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 5:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• When you look in the folder you saved it in, make sure the option on the bottom is "All Files". Otherwise, it won't show the JPG documents. That's what I hope the problem is anyways! Good Luck! Catie =D
    matros3

Answer by matros3 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2010