How often do you wash your hair?

This might sound like an odd question, but you would be surprised to hear what women do.
I for one have short hair. I do not wash my hair everyday. I do shower everyday, but I'll wear my hair cap on. With short hair its worn better the second day.
What about you?

Nickcole23

Asked by Nickcole23 at 8:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I was my hair every other day, and put conditioner maybe twice a week. Its not good to wash your hair or your skin every day, you're getting rid of all the natural oils they produce. And women wonder why they need so much lotion..smh. Next time you get a haircut as your cosmetologist, they definitely learned that in school, and should be able to recommend a good shampoo for your hair too.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 8:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• everyday unless i just permed or colored it which now that i think about it i need to again lol
    halo4

Answer by halo4 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Twice a week in the winter more in the summer. My hair doesn't get oily and if I'm not running around sweating my ass off, I don't see how it can get dirty and need to be washed every day.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:34 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I wash my hair every day.   I have short hair but it is unmanageable in the morning so I have to wash and style every day.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I have to wash my hair every day. It looks dirty every morning when I wake up. I hate that about my hair, but it is what it is...
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:38 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I am in the same boat as Beeky....I use to have long hair, and recently cut it short, so that I wouldn't have to wash it everyday. But this cut just isn't working out like I thought it would, and have to style it everyday :( Now to decide how I want my next style to be...maybe shoulder length? lol
    kdunker

Answer by kdunker at 8:39 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• The only time I'll wash it everyday, is the really Hot summer days (Arizona) When its 120 out, my hair practically is melting off my head. LOL
    Nickcole23

Comment by Nickcole23 (original poster) at 8:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I wash every other day.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Every day, I have very long hair and I sweat in the nights, so my hair is greasy in the mornings, shower and wash hair every morning, I'm trying to lay off the straighteners for a bit though
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 8:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Every day

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2011