Does anyones dh have a vasectomy but you are wanting to have more kiddos???

My dh got a vasectomy right after we had my 2nd child. If we walked into the same room we got prego. I was on the pill and still got my darling little one. At the time we couldnt afford another baby mentally or financially. But 5 years later.........Now, we want to have one or two more. Any advice on reversals??

bubblebean

Asked by bubblebean at 8:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• this is a good question... u should search online for vasectomy reversals. i have known someone to get one.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 9:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• A reversal is possible. A google search will help. My DH has also had one, but unfortunately for me, I want him to reverse it, and he doesn't.
    homemakin_momma

Answer by homemakin_momma at 5:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My DH just got a reversal on the 17th of July. Trying to concieve now!! Praying to get pregnant FAST! LOL! Good luck!
    dhubbard9207

Answer by dhubbard9207 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009