Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How to deal with the ex wife crazy baby momma

She lies to friend of the court. She has keep his youngest. From him for two years he's going to be three in may. She doesn't care about her kids I swear. She does everything in her power to use the boys against there father. Its really sad. Alot of guys don't want anything to do with their kids he wants them in our lives he's a good dad. So someone help Well we have been in court those two years. She says that his dad makes him sick. That the wood stove is bad for him so we stopped using it. Took it right out of the house. She is just trying to hurt Tony by keeping his son from him. She lets the oldest come over he's almost seven. They have been in and out of court since the first boy came along

Answer Question

Asked by lwalter87 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 6 (115 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Get an attorney and take her to court. Have the location changed because of bias.

    It may cost you some money but it can be done.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

  • Nothing you can do. This is something that has to go through the courts, and remember there are always two sides to every story. The judge will ultimately be the one who decides what happens if they cannot agree amongst themselves. Good luck.

    Answer by gemgem at 9:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

  • How has he let this go on for 2 years? I am not understanding I guess? He probably should have taken her to court long before this. People lie in court all the time, and the court knows this. The problem he is going to have is that he has no been an active part in this child's life for 2 years and now is asking to be.
    You cannot ask for a change of venue either just because you think the court is biased. I am sorry anyone thinks that is possible. It is difficult to get a judge to admit they did something wrong. Family court allows the judges more control and decision making abilities then any other court because things are not always black and white like they would be in criminal court. Change of venue usually is only granted when you move, or both parties move.
    The only thing you can do is be there for him and remember, even if he gets visits this woman is now part of your life FOREVER.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

  • Anon. I had a change of venue. I did not move and neither of us lived in that county. It was in the neighboring county. So, yes it can be done.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.