Anyone know if SentbySanta.com is a scam??

It says that for $9.95 you get a personalized letter 'mailed' from santa. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was a scam or if it's legit. Has anyone done this before??

jcusackrules

Asked by jcusackrules at 8:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Holidays

• That's a scam... They are saying all credit cards are accepted. For 9.95 it's not even that with tax and stuff. DO NOT give them your information, they will use it and put you in debt. Go to wahm.com or northpole.com for your letter
    LizWithAvon

Answer by LizWithAvon at 12:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Ok. It might be legit there are a lot of places you can pay to have this done ....OR you can go find a dummy letter that they will send, Write something VERY similar, print it out on pretty holiday paper you can get at any store, and mail it to your child. MUCH cheaper and you know nothing is misspelled. There is always so much paper me and my mom send them to all the kids in the family ( with parent permission of course!).

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I haven't but I did something simliar for Valentine's day one year- sent a card to my husband to Loveland, CO and they postmarked it LOVELAND and sent it to us. It only cost me the stamp to put on it. I think Santa is charging for the north pole postmark plus letter, right?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 1:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i dont know but on wahm.com there's a TON of work at home moms who do that and would love to do it for you.........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• go to northpole.com, and you can find a letter from santa that will include your childs name, a few things he/she wants for xmas, and print it out. you can mail it yourself.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 5:02 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Check your city too. Mine does letters from Santa for free !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2008