Carseat question...

My daughter is 8 months old and just about 19lbs and her carseat is maximum 20lbs so I was looking to get a new one, but I'm not sure what to get, what carseat would you recommend?

.Giinx.

Asked by .Giinx. at 9:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I will go check out mine and get back to you, i searched high and low for a good carseat for when my 5yr old was a baby and alk the ones i saw had like points at the buckle so they would poke his legs and i finally found a rounded one and i have used this car seat for my oldest an now my 11mth old, its great and comfy for him to sleep in too, his head don't bobble everywhere. I will message you later its pouring now or i'd go check now.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4024413

L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:26 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Graco myride65 it goes up to 65lbs, but make sure you keep her rear facing.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i would get a carseat that is a forward and rear facing one.. since she is not really old enough to sit in a forward facing one.....that's what i did with my son. he was about 5 months old and weighed 20lbs. my daughter on the other hand sat in a rearfacing carseat till she was almost two years old. cause she wasn't heavy enough for a forward facing seat..lol
    tyner_brylee

Answer by tyner_brylee at 9:31 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• @LovingMy3Girls, thanks that one looks really good, it's cute too!
    .Giinx.

Comment by .Giinx. (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I have had Eddie Bauer convertible carseats for all of my kids, rear facing or forward facing. I've had 3 different ones and I loved them, but I've had 3 boys so I'm not sure about "girlie" colors/prints.

Answer by missanc at 9:37 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I love the MyRide! I have both my sons in them, rear facing, because my kids are on the small side. This is BY FAR my favorite car seat.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Britax Marathon is excellent.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:26 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Britax Boulevard has the thick padding, the My Ride padding sucks. The Boulevard has headrests on both sides so their neck isnt cranked when they are sleeping.

wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i have that exact same my ride for dd. she was erf for 4 yrs, and she is now ff. love her myride.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2011