My four year old cousin asked me this........ adult content

I am babysitting my 4 year old cousin and she told me that she saw her brother (who is 15) "jumping on his girlfriend while they were naked on his bed" and then asked me "why?". Her mom and and are gone on a cruise and won't be reachable for a week so I am going to have to field this one. What do I tell her? I tied saying that they were wrestling but she wanted to know why they were naked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• thats a tough one... i would say lets wait to ask mommy... good luck
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I tried but she keeps asking and she tried to ask my neighbor so I know I have to come up with something
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• just tell her that Mommy will tell her once she gets back.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:38 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would say i don't know why ask your mommy (its not really your place to discuss that in any detail with her, you dont know how mom wants to explain it). I'd warn mom and then find out why in the world she is around that behavior, if they are going to have sex why isn't the door locked, where were the parents and if he was babysitting why was he having sex in plain view?
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Remind her that you already told her. I would not tell mom until she returns.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 9:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Lol this is the funniest post! I'm shocked to as to how old the girl he was "jumping" on naked is.... Anyways, you might want to notify his mother about that when she comes back toooo. As for the little girl who is probably scarred for life........... I have no clue what to even say. Maybe google knowsssss :X
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 9:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Just tell her teenagers are weird and keep changing the subject. Kids will just keep bringing up stuff but it doesnt mean she needs more indepth answers just give her the same answer over and over and say "good question" when you have to. When mom gets back warn her and let her handle it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Well I know his girlfriend is 15 so I am guess that was her
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Say honey are you sure they didn't have their swimsuits on? Sometimes we make a mistake with what we see, so could that have happened? I bet they were just playing, but when Mommy gets home, we will have her talk to him to find out, okay?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:49 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I agree say it in a nice but firm voice wait until your mother is back.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:56 AM on Apr. 5, 2011