How many blankets do each of your kids have?

Doing a little spring cleaning today and realized my DD, she's 4, has about 10+ blankets that she's accumulated.
1- knitted star quilt from her grandmother (will keep)
5 kitted SMALL baby quilts from a handful of people that are close to our family (should I keep them?... :/ dilema)
.......and about 10 fleece and cotton blankets.
How many do your kids have? How many do you think is a good number to keep?

Then my twin boys who are 2 1/2 have
3 fleece blankets and 2 quilted blankets (EACH).

The baby has about 3 hand me down baby blankets and 1 new.

CABlonde

Asked by CABlonde at 10:10 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• TOO many, lol. I'm running out of room for them all.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:12 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Our hallway closet is full of linens/blankets. My youngest is 14 months old and I'm sure she has at least 10. My 4 and 2 yr old each have a comforter and a small blanket on their bed and then 4-5 extra blankets/quilts in the closet.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:12 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• There are quite a few shared blankets. However, my son has one fleece/cotton and one Flannel/Cotton andone knitted. My daughter has one Flannel and two fleece. I don't think there's a such thing as "Too Many" blankets. I plan on making my children more, especially as they get older.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• A billion. Probably at least 15 each, and that doesn't count the regular bed blankets. They are everywhere.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My son has his fleece blanket and a smaller blanket that he keeps in his bed, along with his regular bedding.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:23 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My kids have 2 each 1 for when watching tv and one in each of their beds
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I have 1 10 yr old boy who has more blankets than I care to count... they rage from throws for his bed to
    comforters, sleeping bag/blankets... last count was near 15+ will be washing most and putting them away
    for the summer...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My daughter has at least 15 to 20 blankets. She has 4 different quilts for her bed that I switch out each week and tjust little blankets that were either made for her or bought for her for comfort. She was big on having a blankie everywhere we went when she was a bit younger and at 5, not much has changed
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My kids have oodles of blankets each. We keep several on their beds in the winter (folded up in the closet in the summer) and more in the cedar chest for overnight company.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• average 5 each
    rainha

Answer by rainha at 7:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2011