Anybody else disgusted with their bodies?

I know that I am pregnant but why can't I be one of those that are all belly! I am more butt and thighs than belly. I am 18 weeks and prior to pregnancy I worked out alot and was very fit. I still workout but not as much. And when I look at myself, I want my toned little body back!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• At least you have pregnancy as an excuse. I'm still disgusted with my body and I hven't been pregnant for a year
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 10:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i have now been a mom for 7 months and still have my extra "14kgs" to lose weight but dont have time since im either cleaning house or looking after baba which im not complaining but is there time to excercise to get your body back to shape?
    leanemom

Answer by leanemom at 10:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I was a 113lb size 3 pre-pregnancy in 2008. I also had a serious collection of 32C bras.

I grew clear to 171lb, 34G with pregnancy #1.

My boobs stayed, but I only managed to get down to 140lb.

I grew from there to 212lb and 36M breasts with pregnancy #2.

In 4mo, I'm down to 155lb, but my boobs have stayed.

Needless to say, I'm stretched, even after weightloss I'm still huge! But! Dh and I went to the country bar to dance, and I got to poke fun at the REALLY fat girls. You know the type. The heavy girls in the too-tight clothes that don't give a DAMN if their crack is hanging out of their too-small jeans... the ones who are only sick with their weight when they're having a bad day, or staring in the mirror.

I'm a temporary fat girl. I feel heavy ALL the time. I work hard to improve myself every day. I'm GOING to get to 125 in the next 3-4 mos. Just watch! June, here I come!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I was, but I got over it in time, lol. 
    It is how Life is...

Motherhood changes us in MANY ways!

;-)

The Shape of a Mother

doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:52 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I started out underweight this pregnancy and I have gained every bit of 70lbs with over a month left to go. I am enormous and I'm NOT okay with it. I have dealt with eating disorders my entire life, so seeing all this weight on me is freaking me out. I have relinquished to the idea that I will just deal with it when I am done. For now, screw it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Doula...LOVE that link! I am one of the moms that has a wrinkly belly from my skin having zero elasticity. The more I lose, the worse it gets. My mother looks the same way, and I was glad to see a picture of other women with "real" bodies after child birth.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:05 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Glad to share.
    :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I definitely don't have the confidence I had prior to getting pregnant....
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2011