TTC Questions

Can you tell me why, when people ask a question asking for other Cafemoms to help them out. There is always a person who appears anonymously who has to be sarcastic. I feel like if you are not going to help the person out by answering the question don't answer, furthermore stop being a coward and show your idenity.

vroberts3677

Asked by vroberts3677 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• actually a lot of people have been complaining about peoples comments because seriously people can be really mean.ive noticed a lot of questions have "please dont be rude" because its true! people can be so mean! maybe its prego hormones. i get frustrated and hurt when people say mean things cuz im only asking a question. i know what you mean! I actually just asked a question the other day in another group about the same thing. people can be so rude! we are on here for a reason..not to bash people.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• This question was just asked earlier.......it's annoying to see this question all the time. Ignore the mean people...who cares.
    Anonymous