I'm so tired....

I'm 33wks pregnant and I'm so TIRED!! I know welcome to pregnancy. Thanks this is my third in 3 yrs so I know. Is there anything I can do to not be so tired? esides rest I dont get much of that I get maybe 4-5 hours of sleep each night. My 2yr old keeps me up all night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Why isn't your 2 year old sleeping through the night? I have a two year old too.. I'm not being urde, just wondering. If it's just b/c then I'd work on fixing that problem so you can get more sleep. You need a good amount of sleep during your pregnacy, at least 8 hrs. I'd set your two year old up on a routine, I can't say much b/c I dont know your situation but mine goes to bed in his own room at 8. He sleeps in his toddler bed without a problem, it took a few rough nights but now he's fine, then he wakes up at 8 also. He takes a 1 1/2 hr nap during the day too. So I can get enough sleep and he does too. He has tons of energy which he probably gets from a good nights rest... let me know if I can help in any other way
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I have both my kids on a schedule and he goes to bed in his own room at 7:30 every night in his toddler bed. But he wakes up constantly(SP?) and he just screams. He doesnt take naps anymore. He will wake up at 2am and stay away til 4am just screaming. I do a routine to. He gets a bath brushes his teeth gets a story then bed. just like his 1yr old sister. and she sleeps through the night.
    Anonymous

• Is there anyone you can enlist to help you out with your toddler during the night? Even for one or two nights a week? You need as much sleep as you can get, and 4-5 hours is definitely not enough. You don't want to feel worse by the time your new little one arrives. :(
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• see the thing is when and if he is at someone elses house he sleeps great he dont wake up at all. what am i doing wrong?
    Anonymous

• I would talk to his pediatrician (sp?) b/c sometimes there are other issues going on. My friends two year old has stomach problems and couldnt sleep through the night b/c he had bad stomach aches. They had to do some tests and switch his food and such around. Anyways, I also agree about getting some help with him. Will he fall back asleep if hes in your bed? If so, then have soemone take him back to his bed when he falls asleep.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Also, I dont know when they go to bed but if they go to bed at 8 then go to bed with them... I know it sucks but you need your rest
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2008