HOw do i know if it's the truth or not when it comes to a work at home .....Is there really money like that out there or are they just full of it As a mother of 7 i really dont have time to waste my money?

I've tryed alot of stuff pay for it online and then NEVER not nothing but my Honey tell me see what i told you If you have any info for me please let me know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• There are definitely real opportunities out there. But you need to research them before getting involved! There are lots of companies out there that offer real opportunities, BUT, not all of them will work for you! The best tip I can give you is decide what type of company you can get passionate about. If you are like me and don't burn candles or care about home decor, then those companies aren't going to be right for you. If things like nutrition and supplements bore you, stay away from that stuff. If you don't have at least 2 nights a week you can dedicate to doing in home shows or if you don't have a car, don't do parties...

My point is, there are lots of options, but you have to be able to take some time, decide what exactly you are looking for, research any companies that sound good and don't allow anyone to push you in to a company that isn't perfect for you!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would love to share with you my journey with a home based business that truly is legit! honestly, it brought me home from my corporate job as an accountant honey. Hope this helps!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 10:48 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Just be careful as there are tons of scams out there.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• If you truly want to do something online that doesn't cost a lot of money, consider selling on eBay. As a mother of seven, you truly must have extra clothing and household items to sell. That's a great business opportunity. Otherwise, why does it have to be something online? You have seven children, get them in on the action... mow lawns, do laundry, etc.... Be creative and think outside the box.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You should never have to pay to work

Answer by rkoloms at 10:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I agree with rkoloms. I don't know if you'll like Cashcrate.com but I use it pretty often. I do it in my free time to earn extra cash and it's free. You don't even have to give them a ss# or credit card #. It doesn't hurt to try right? Good luck!!!!
    nutty_acorn

Answer by nutty_acorn at 12:29 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Well, I would say that you definitely should check into business opportunities that appeal to you. I am a SAHM that became a Scentsy consultant about a year and a half ago and have not regretted doing so. I love the company and what they stand for. They are a giving and sharing company who loves to help make a difference in this sometimes-ugly world.
    If you are not familiar with Scentsy, check out my website at: http://www.corihill.scentsy.us
    and get answers to your questions or message me here and I will send you some information through the mail. I have found that my family gets involved with me and loves to help when I get a shipment in and labeling, etc... They feel they are as much a part of this as I do.
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2011