I am looking for another at home job. Any good ones out there?

Dolotuc

Asked by Dolotuc at 10:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• would love to share with you my journey with home based business that I have been with for 2 years that has brought me home from my job as an accountant and has been the biggest blessing for my family! I lvoe sharing what I do and helping other people with a second stream of income!!!! hope this helps!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 10:55 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• So how did you get started working at home and doing accounting for others?
    Dolotuc

Comment by Dolotuc (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• there are hundreds and thousands of online jobs that you can do at home that dont cost to start. go to earningsinabasket.com and see a full list of them, all legit and verified!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog if you'd like at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I am a Mary Kay Consultant and am LOVING it! We are offering a special this month only. Please PM me if you are interested!
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• The only site that I have found that is not a scam is Cashcrate.com surveys for cash and the total adds up. My little $150-$300 a month is great for me. I only log on maybe 1 hour a day during my little one's nap. Good luck with your search!
    nutty_acorn

Answer by nutty_acorn at 11:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I am a sales Consultant for Brown Bag Party. We offer high quality Spa products, Massage oils & tools, Lingerie, Novelty items and Adult toys. Although I travel to do my parties... most of my work is done from my home office. I only do parties on Saturday evenings though. I make 50% commission and make my own schedule. It is a fun way to meet new people and make some extra cash!

For more information on joining my team please
    visit my website BrownBagParty.com/NaughtyNatasha
    NAUGHTYnatasha

Answer by NAUGHTYnatasha at 6:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2011