What do y0u want for Christmas?

What is the top thing on your list? I think I want a new phone either the T-Mobile G1 or Samsung Behold...

madrigalreject

Asked by madrigalreject at 8:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Shopping

• a new car!! i drive a two door and its hard with a 6 month old getting her in and out of it, when she's in a convertible car seat..
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I want some money towards cosmetic procedures such as skin lazering, botox and restiline. There is a salon here that does just those minor things and I'd love a gift certificate there.

The other thing I'd love is a gift cert. for a good furniture store.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 8:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Nothing
    Anonymous

• $$
    Anonymous

• A stable and realistic income. I'm not getting enough business with my business. I have a day job, but may put in an application at a grocery store or Walmart for a night job.

Here is something funny. Twice people suggested for me to open a business and that they know of people who would be good at helping. Sorry, I don't have the resources to start a business to hire people looking for work, when I am struggling myself. Life is nuts.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 8:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Nothing for me... I would just like to have more toys and things for my son.....
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 8:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• enough money to be able to afford to pay bills, get groceries, and gas, with enough left over for Christmas presents for my kids.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Just to see a smile on my kids face. Thats all I need.
    momof5kidz

Answer by momof5kidz at 9:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My carpet cleaned, kitchen painted (preferably a non-dark red), and my fruit basket that my husband has already gotten me - YEAH!
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 10:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I already got what i wanted for christmas and that was a digtal camera and my wedding rings fixed.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2008