What makes you sick to your stomach and tired?

i have been feeling like crap lately. I am always tired and sick to my stomach. I will eat and feel better right away but in a few hours feel sick to my stomach again. It goes through the day like that. Just want to curl up in bed and not get out! If not pregnant, what would that be because of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Health

• pregnancy, depression, stress or dehydration are my normal suspects when i feel like that
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I have been feeling like this for a week and then it stoped when i started (like 4 days late and a shorter period) and now its back again! i dont know what the heck is going on! I have been eatting fine and drinking fine. i dont feel stressed or anything, just fricken tired!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Have a lot of stress lately? Been bored? Eating a bad diet? Are you exercising? A poor diet and lack of exercise could cause this. Otherwise sounds like you may have a bug if you are 100% sure its not a pregnancy (though thats a lot of those symptoms)
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2011