HIDDEN ANSWERS?

DOO YOU THINK THE ABILITY TO USE THIS FEATURE MAKES A PERSON FREE TO BE RUDER THAN THEY REALLY WOULD BE? IS THIS A GOOD THING. WHY SHOULD A PERSON USE IT!! (GOOD ANSWERS ONLY)

***********ANSWER IN THE OPEN*****************

friends4me

Asked by friends4me at 12:13 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I think some people hide their answers, because they don't want to be bashed here on cafe Mom....on that note, I think I will make this anonymous :) have a nice day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• If they are hiding who they are I think they feel it is ok to be rude. I don't ever post anonymously though. I'm not hiding anything for anyone! I think some people ask questions here because they want to know how another Mom handled the same situation.

I DO wonder why they ask medical advice of us though......Why not ask your doctor or call an ER and ask a nurse for the medical advice if you dont have insurance? Dr's and nurses are qualifyed to answer these questions, in my opinion.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I guess if someone has a personal question about body odor or something icky, it would be ok to ask the question anonymously... but no one should be able to answer anonymously. What's the point? If you don't have something nice to say, move on to the next question. I always answer my questions openly and honestly, and I'm glad to show you that I'm the one answering.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I have asked anonymous questions that I feel embarassed about or that are too personal...As for answers, I don't think I have used anonymous answers to be rude.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 1:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2008