Can that be true?

I'm 36 weeks pragnant and i'm planing a trip to Atlantic city with my hubby (for work) So one of my clients told me this story that she heard of a woman giving birth in some casino hotel and casino managment said the baby will get free accomidations for life since he's born there:) And another one about an airline that also provided some child with free flights becouse he was born on board of their plain:) I thought it was a joke, but just wonder can that be for real???

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm sure it can. I don't know about for life though.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• check snoops maybe ...lol that would be nice if so

Anonymous

• snopes.com
    Anonymous

• umm i just know that some planes don't allow women who are one month away from their due date, so im guessing they don't want all the hassle, so why would they want to give free flights? lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I'm sure the casinos would find a way to exploit your child (perhaps for publicity) to get their money back not to mention extract money from your wallet and the child's in the casinos over a lifetime. I am sure they'd make out like a bandit. I doubt if the airlines story is true though.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• snopes is a good suggestion...never heard of it but it certainly doesnt mean it doesnt exist!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:01 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my first daughter I worked at Blcokbuster and they did tell me that if I had here in the store that they she would get free rentals for the rest of her life. I think they onlytold me that because the chances of that happening where slim to none since she was my frst baby and it would take a while for her to come. By that time they would have gotten me to the hospital. I had her on my day off. Not in the store so we missed out on all the free rentals!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2008