Has your man ever made you feel disgusting?

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost a year and we are expecting our first child together and his 1st biological child. I am 29 weeks so I'm at my 3rd trimester so I'm getting a bigger bump. I ask my boyfriend to rub my stomach or back maybe for a few minutes a day but when I ask he is always too busy. Has any of your men acted like that? Especially with their 1st child getting ready to come into the world. I don't think I ask for much. I feel like my stomach or my body makes him feel disgusted by me. I feel like he rather do anything than touch me. I get depressed a lot more and I cry myself to sleep almost every night. He is always going out with his buddy and on his days off he rather hang out with him or do chores at the house. He doesn't ever want to go out on dates or take me out. I would like to go to the gym but he doesn't want to motivate me at all. I will want to go but he will wait until it's too late for someone to watch my son Aiden so then I can't go. It's like he rather go alone and not have to look at me. When he has a day off he rather just relax at home but if his buddy calls he has energy to go see him. It hurts my feelings. What do you all think?

Kalila2011

Asked by Kalila2011 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Do not rely on a man to make you happy. You have to find it within yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My husband was great while I was pregnant and is great to me even with this extra 40lbs I've gained. He LOVED seeing my body pregnant and talking to my belly and rubbing it
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Girl, Ive had it way worse. Sounds like he is freaking out about the new baby coming and doesn't know how to act... or... yeah, don't stress.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:10 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Your telling the wrong person, tell him.....

Maybe he don't even realize how he is making you feel, and if he does then he is selfish and shame on him, then it is time to show him how you feel, by doing for you and when he is ready to sit at home you get up and go sometimes seeing is believing. You know that is what you do too me. Sounds childish but I have been in a relationship for 10 years, I moved out with my kids 8 months ago, and finally he is comign around. Hopefully we can save what we have but you never know.

Remember always, no man can make you happy, they can make you miserable though. It is up too you to be happy.....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My son is expecting his first also and refusing to touch her belly - they will go to dinner but he doesn't "take her places".....he finally opened up and said he was afraid of her getting hurt being out (I agree somewhat) - he's afraid they will lose the baby so he doesn't want to get close yet. He could have alot of fears going on. find things to do on your own....take a walk with a neighbor, etc. the answer above of you have to find your own happiness is true -
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 11:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2011