What's a good recipe for heavy cream?

I bought some heavy cream at the store this week and I'm looking for a good recipe for it. Do you have one?

EBee12

Asked by EBee12 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Alfredo, I actually bought some to just for that. it's my high fat treat for this week. I like it garlicky so I saute some garlic in butter. Then pour in the cream. when it's warmed through I whisk in parm cheese. When the cheese is melted I pour over whole wheat linguine or fettucini noodles. I top mine with grilled chicken and red pepper flakes.

Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Add it to pasta sauce to make a cream sauce. Or use it in stroganoff, or whip it and add to a dessert.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I mix it with cheese and butter and add pasta to make mac and cheese
    chelley123

Answer by chelley123 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• once i used it for a sauce on top of chicken. i'm not sure what i put in it, maybe cheese and spices.

one sure way is to make cinnamon rolls (homemade) and make the heavy cream into a caramal sauce...mix in brown sugar and pour it on the bottom of the pan before you put the rolls in the pan, then set your rolls into it and bake.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Use it to make butter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Mac and Cheese
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 3:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2011