How do you keep yourself occupied?

I'm 3 weeks and few days away from my due, and can't wait!!!! What do you ladies do to keep your mind busy, how do you occupy yourself ?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Books and The Sims2.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I cleaned.... A LOT. I also wrote letters to the baby when I was pregnant with him telling him how I was feeling and what I did that day... stuff like that. I'm going to give them to him when he's ready. :)
    NewArrival

Answer by NewArrival at 9:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Oh gosh...in my first pregnancy, I thought I was going to go crazy from waiting...and now that I have a toddler to keep me busy this time around, I'd do anything to be bored! Haha.

I did a ton of reading, and also signed up for DVD rentals by mail and got into some TV shows. (Pick shows with several seasons, because the DVDs will be a blessing during middle-of-the-night feedings once your baby is here too! ;-) ;-)) I also went for lots of walks! It kept me from going stir-crazy, and I figured it was just one step closer to an easier labor, so.... :) GL!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• i use to take long walks and it helped, but its getting so cold!!!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• i had gestational diabetes, so i was at the doctors every other day for monitoring... it totally sucked, but it was nice..i would walk to the clinic... it was about a mile, round trip, i lost 75 lbs during my pregnancy... i was so busy making up his room, and getting stuff together... finalizing paper work, my will, at least updating it. Life Insurance etc, i wanted it all done, so that when i was sleep deprived i could focus on sleep and the baby .. that last month went by real fast..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 9:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I made sure that my sons room is perfectly the way i want it. I washed, folded, and hung up all of his clothes and blankets. I rearranged things many times. I cleaned my house repeatedly and I worked until the day he was due. In fact Im still waiting for the little bugger to come out, Im a week past my due date.......Now that is anticipation.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I kept a journal, cleaned alot and at the end I made my first daughter a blanket which she still has today. I was very proud and prepared the albums and the crap books for her arrival and obviously slept as much as I could! With my second daughter well having my first around was keeping me busy enough and she even helped me wash her little sisters clothes and put them away.!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:36 AM on Nov. 30, 2008