Printable Birthday party decorations?

We're having a ballerina birthday party for my 4 year old. Does anyone know of a site where you can find printable party decorations?

Thanks a bunch!

csmsand

Asked by csmsand at 11:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I usually go to disneychannel.com they have a bunch of printabe decoration and invitation cards as well you can choose which themes of party decoration you want and also you can search printable decoration.hope you will find one ,have fun
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 11:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Thanks so much! We live in the middle of no where, lol, so it's hard to get to a party store. Thanks so much Donnabell_nyc - I'll take a look there!
    Sabrina
    csmsand

Comment by csmsand (original poster) at 11:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would look up Angelina Ballerina and I am sure there is printable something.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You might want to check PBS or Sprout for Angelina Ballerina stuff, they always have all sorts of things on there for free. They also have a recipe for ballet slippers made of veggies.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 6, 2011