How did you know what you wanted to do when you "grew up"?

doula-mom25

Asked by doula-mom25 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• I am 40 and still don't know. LOL
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I never did lol... and I still don't... I just started a new career as an in-home day care provider though and I think I'll stick with this one for awhile :-)
    EBee12

Answer by EBee12 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I wanted to be a housewife, have wonderful kids and a husband. People think wow that was your dream, yes it was.

Now I am lost. I dont' know what to do, or what I want out of life and it is passing me by slowly but surely. :) I love my family though.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I have though about that i have thought about house cleaning buisness, child pick up from school service...ugh I just wanna have my own thing...set my own hours...
    doula-mom25

Comment by doula-mom25 (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I was a sham loved it...now money is tight and have to do something...I have a job but it is just a job to me i wan tto find somthing i like doing....oneday...
    doula-mom25

Comment by doula-mom25 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I always wanted to be a teacher. Like 1-2nd grade. But after having kids, I don't want to leave them. :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• From the time I was about 6 I wanted to be a teacher. I would line up my stuffed animals and play school. I've always loved learning and sharing that with others. I really love homeschooling, none of the politics of being a classroom teacher and all of the fun of teaching. When my kids are out of school I will probably go back to classroom teaching, but for now I have the best of both worlds.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2011