Do you live in West Virginia? How is it possible to be 80F one day and the next snowing?

My friend lives in gassaway, wv. Yesterday she told me there was 70mph winds, then today its snowing? the last few weeks she has told me its either 70-80, raining or snowing. how can the weather do that so dramatically? isnt that just some what um freaky?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Don't know about over there but in Chicago it's pretty common. Wrecks my head every time!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:41 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• It was 80 here on Sunday but yesterday morning it was only 24 degrees. Sucked big time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Here in Northern Ohio, it was 70 & storming yesterday & today it's sunny & 32 with probable snow!
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I'm not far from WV, I'm in SWPA, and it's the same way here... Sucks!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yes I do and it has been this way for a few weeks now.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Maybe Mother Nature is Inbreed too....LOL, JK! My DH's family all live in WV, gotta love the inbreeding jokes.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 12:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You sure you're not in OH, sounds about right for us.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I use to live in Virginia Beach for 3 years.. yeah the weather there is crazy. I remember a week before we move, it snowed one day and sunny the next,.. and snowed again a couple days later... good times.
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 1:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011