I need a theam for Dh and dd B-DAY'S 40 AND 7 SAME DAY???

I am starting early but I want something spectacular but yet affordable dh will be 40 and dd will be 7 on July 19th cute they were not only born on the same day both on a Monday and 15 minutes apart. He is a very un social person ( when convinient) She loves Pucca, sponge bob and the little mermaid. Remember we live in Mexico and the Party is for both.

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Holidays

• I like Zoe idea! You could also do pink poka dots for DD and blue stripes for DH. Just have pink Poka dots for napkins and her cake. Then do stripe napkins and on his cake. Then you could put white poka dots hanging from the ceiling and different types of ribbon on the tables laid out in stripes. I hope that makes sense.

Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would do a Hawaiian theme, grass skirts and the works.. the kiddos get to have fun and the adults get to have drinks and laugh.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• aww my bday is july 9th too.... and so is my sisters we were born four years apart weird ...... i would just do colors i wouldnt really do a theme, at the party stores they have cute themes or go search the web they have good stuff there
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would pick a theme your daughter likes, have the paltes and cups and napkins from that theme only be used by the kids, take colors out of the theme and use the adults. Good luck!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:51 AM on Apr. 5, 2011