Is Mike Huckabee running?

A governor that faced at least 15 ethics complaints concerning, among other things: his failure to report gifts and outside income, his alleged use of state funds and resources for political and personal purposes, and the pardon of a convicted murderer and rapist who went on to kill again once released. HMM.

CHarlan

Asked by CHarlan at 11:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope, as of now he isn't
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Is Mike Huckabee running?

Did he say he was? Only Mike Huckabee can answer this question.... I doubt he is a member of Cafe Mom...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You going to lay out Barrack Obama's dirties too? We kow for a fact Obama is running.
    Anonymous

• IDK you sure seem to hate the guy so I take if he runs you won't vote for him.

Obama is running he started off his last election campaign in the home of a domestic terrorist. He went to a racist church for 20 years. He has never held any meaningful employment other than his political work and he spent most of that time campaigning. Thought I would even things up a bit.lol
    Anonymous

• SAK: I don't know. By this point in the last campaign, 9 republicans were in the runningIts curious they won't committ this time

Have you followed the trends of other previous elections or just the last campaign.... I would suggest educating yourself on more than just the last campaign... ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• She is just pointing out something you should already know about Huckabee!

This s why I did not even think of voting for him.

Caring a bible does not make him presidential. Remember Clinton?

gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• OP, why are you Christian bashing? Based on your posts here, you seem a bit insecure.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• "dirties" hilarious. Every politician has skeletons in their closets.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I know you Christians --

hahaha..so all republicans are xtian?? that's interesting. does that mean all democraps are heathens??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Can we vote for the most idiotic response? If so, I vote for adnilm. Maybe she was trying to be funny? Instead, her response came off moronic.
    myame

Answer by myame at 1:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2011