Acai berry?

So i've been reading about the acai berry and how it makes you lose pounds within just a couple of days..Is this true?? Did anyone try the acai berry, and if so what kind? The powder for drinks or the pill? Does it really work?

urbuttacup88

Asked by urbuttacup88 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I've heard this too. Only thing w/ stuff like that is, I've also heard that it's not healthy to lose more than a few pds a wk. I've tried sooo many things, but always gained the weight back, if I even lost any at all. Only thing I've ever tried that I LOVED was nanoslim. I lost 30 pds in a few mos time. But now I can't find it anywhere!! Grrrr.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:56 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I use acai berry just as an antioxidant. You don't drastically lose, but you do lose. It cleans out you digestive track. That's why you lose weight. It's not really for fat loss.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• try mona-vie
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Try Shakeology. It has changed my life.
    csanderson1

Answer by csanderson1 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• If something sounds To Good to be true it probably IS to good to be true.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011