WHEN IS TO OLD TO WEAR A MINI SKIRT ( JUST ABOVE THE KNEE)

Lets take into consideration that I am only 4'11 and my leggs are not exactly long. But I am 30 years old and don't want to make an A$$ of myself infront of the other snobby mothers at my Childs School ( I hate to hate that school) it's a good school but the moms are such snobby ritch women with nothing better to do than pretty themselves up 24/7. I work 24/7 and am lucky if I can find a decent outfitt to wear on short notice

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• that outfit might draw A LOT of uneeded attention!! haha
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i think at any age you should be able to wear what you want and not care about what other wemon have to say ....welll unless ur a$$ is hanging out then thats a diff story but ....
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• It depends on the person and the body type. I had to stop with the minis in my early 30's because I am developing vericose veins! The nerve!
    Some people, though, just look great, and can pull it off for a long time.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I don't think it has anything to do with age. If it looks good, it looks good.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 12:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i'm 30 and 4' 11'' like you too!! just dont wear any knee length boots. maybe a cute sandal with a heel.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I wouldn't consider right above the knee a mini skirt, but i'm tall and skinny so maybe that's why? If you like it wear it mama!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 12:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• lol no, i wouldn't wear that outfit
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I don't think age should matter I will be 29 next month and I have a few mini skirts and I love them and I wear them, someone has a problem with it then that is them , maybe they just are not comfy in their own skin, I however am!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I am 32,5'2 and 120. I wear most skirts above the knee and wear heels to make my legs look longer and leaner. Long skirts on short people just makes you look shorter and stockier.
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 2:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• MexTexmom2

Comment by MexTexmom2 (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2011