Period late...but negative tests

So I've had a few issues in the past months thinking I was pregnant but then getting my period and whatnot....we arent preventing but we also arent actively trying...kind of just letting nature takes its course.

So anyway... I am usually very very reguar and get my period 30 DPO at some point in the day....that was yesterday and it never came. I had tested Saturday because www.babyzone.com told me thats the first day I could get a postive test and it was negative that was an EPT brand....and so today I bought a test at the dollar store and tested about 10 AM and that was also negative. Saturdays was with first morning urine today was not.

I still don't have that feeling that my peroid is comming....and my boobs have been a little sensitive, I've been tired, absent minded, this morning ive been peeing like crazy...those sort of things that could or could not mean pregnancy.

With my first I had no issues testing postive right away, withing 3 seconds of peeing on the stick. This would be a welcomed surprise so just wondering if any of you tested negative for a little while after missing your period and how long it took to test postive.

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 12:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• give it another 5 days and test again.. no use in wasting money testing everyday until your period comes.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Wait in 3 days or 5 days see if you wil have your period if not take the test again and if it says negative then call your ob doctor
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 2:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2011