Finish this sentence..."with my luck, i would....."

i have a clean record so i'm one of those goody two shoes (just in the outside world) but i was waching "intervention" yesterday and there's quite a few people who got addicted to some sort of drug because they were molested or something bad happened during their childhood years. In one case, the person that molested the child got to walk away free. Its just something that sticks out in my mind. That person is VERY lucky!!!!

now to conclude what i'm saying is that i truely think if i did something bad like something as simple as beat someone up, with my luck.. i'd be put away. SOOOO... what are some things that run through your mind that you KNOW you'd have the worst of luck with?

"with my luck, i would...."

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• with my luck now that i finally lost weight and feel good bout myself i cant find a man who wants me now
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• With my luck, I'd pay off my car, get it back from being in the shop, then get into my very first accident at 8 months pregnant right before the baby is due...oh wait, true story lol. I expected it with my luck, though.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• With my luck I'm going to go into labor while our car is in the shop and my husband is at work and instead of asking someone for a ride he'll try and catch the bus home lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• with my luck i would be pulled over swirving not becuz i am drunk but becuz i am addicted to my phone and it feel out of in betweeb my legs and the cop thinks i am drunk but iam not so then he would want me to do a braeth tes with my good luckkkkkk i diddnt pass cuz i randomly made out wit the guy at the bar of a dre keep in mind iam 30 lol and he was wastedddddddddddddddd so the alcohL PENETRADED IN MY MOUTH YIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    mommycupcakes

Answer by mommycupcakes at 1:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• so the alcohL PENETRADED IN MY MOUTH
    _____________________________________________

can that happen?
    americansugar80

Comment by americansugar80 (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011