He wants me to get pregnant

My fiance and I have been together for 2 years. We are getting married in 4 months. We had a pregnancy scare but it turns out, I'm not pregnant. Well last night he told me that he had gotten used to the idea of having a baby and now he really wants one. He asked me to get off the pill so we can start trying. I want one but this is kinda sudden, he was so worried when we thought I was and now he's doing a 180. Has anyone ever been through anything like this/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• well . he might have had a change of heart or had a talk to someone else about it . like and friend or just feels like its time for yall or feels like he thinks u want a baby ..... i would talk to him about it and see how he really feels
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• If you want one as well, I say go for it but I personally would wait until after the wedding. You most likely have enough stress. planning, whatever going on right now you don't need to throw in pregnancy hormones incase you got pregnant right away.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i think you should try after the wedding if you are ready. Its good that he isw arming up to the idea of wanting children but you should wait the 4 months out before trying.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• If you want him to have a baby now to then tell him that you'd love to try...in 4 months, lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• wait til after ur married, having a wedding AND being pregnant is waay too hectic. and what if u have morning sickness and cramps while ur supposed to be getting married. that sucks. dont listen, wait.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Talk to him. If you start bringing up things like finances, and changing diapers and feedings and the actual reality and responsibility of it all, most men will say "Yeah, after thinking it over, I'm not ready." Sometimes, the idea of something is nice, but if you're not ready, reality sets in.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I agree, wait 4 months. Just imagine you on your day, walking down the aisle in your dress, looking radiant until....uh oh...turn around and run for the bathroom because morning sickness has struck! Or worse, NOT making it to the bathroom in time. LOL Not exactly what you want on your day! Tell him you are going to make the honeymoon soooooo good that it will be impossible for you NOT to get preggo then. ;-)
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I also agree with waiting till after y'all are married. Shoot, I'd say wait a few months after y'all are married, just to get to know each other in the new sense of being married, but that's me. But tell him, if he's ready know, he should be ready after y'all are married.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I am right where you are mama. Our wedding is on 7/30 and he feels like every that is too long to wait...
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Good luck. Stay strong
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2011