would you change being a happy mom to being a single independent girl for a day?

Do you miss the old you? or the way you use to live at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• for one day YES lol just one day though I love my kids lol

Anonymous

• nope i love being a mom... as i know all u do.... but if i didnt have my son to take care of when i get home i think i would be lost.... i got so use to doing eveything with him that it would feel weird with out him being with me....
    Anonymous

• i really don't know. i dont think so cuz i wouln't know what to do with myself
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I got to be both. My kids grew up and I got to find myself again and be independent. Life is great even when they grow up and move away!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I sometimes wonder what my life would be without my daughter but then i dont want to think about it but i do! just for one day would do me some good
    Anonymous

• Just for one day sure but not forever b/c I love being married with children.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• sometimes I do, and when I feel like that I make sure to get a sitter and I go out with a few friends. The next day I am refreshed and so happy to see my little girl. It makes for less stress in our relationship.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Just one day? Sure.
    But I'd want my babies back that night....tucking them in at night is my favorite part ;-)
    kk_bella

Answer by kk_bella at 10:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I really don't think I'd last a day without the worry of taking care of my daughter. I'd probably be all gung-ho at first, but then I'd start missing her by the evening. Then again I only have one and that is so much easier than 2, 3, 4 kids....
    mkcosmeticsgirl

Answer by mkcosmeticsgirl at 10:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• definetly! for atleast a day:)
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 10:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2008