How KINKY is YOUR sex? adult content

Dh and I have a GREAT sex life! We have sex at least 4 times a week. We watch porn almost EVERYTIME we have sex. I guess it breaks the ice (i know we're awkward. lol) but we also rollplay! Thats even better! When we dont watch porn, thats what we do. ROLLPLAY- Its hot. Dh cracked me up the other night while I was going down on him and he yelled out

"'OH FUCK!! OHHHHHH FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! I cracked up sooooo hard!! For at least a good two minutes! I was dying laughing! LOLOLOL

Ok- back to the story- So dh says something about roleplaying that I am an indian and he is a cowboy! LMFAO! Now that is too flippin funny! He said he would buy chaps, and a cowboy hat, and that I could buy an indian costume, even with a little feather in my hair! OH MY GOSH- My husband is a trip! Sure Ill do it! Why not?? But it was too freakin funny for words! We role play- and we love it! Lol - Kinky or funny- its all good!

How about you ladies?? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• dull and boring.. oh wait.. thats because i'm single and dont have sex lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i'll have whatever ur on right now :)
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Works for us.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I haven't had sex in nearly a year. That said, sex w/ my husband is never kinky enough. He's a pure romantic. He wants foreplay and candle light... Which are simply boring to me! I am more of a fan or whips and chains! lol... I can't stand romance! But right now, sex is on the bottom of the to do list for either of us.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Wow! SabrinaMBowen! You haven't had sex with your husband in nearly a year?!?!?! Is he deployed?

Sex with my SO is fabulous, we don't role play however, but oh my goodness...it is so hot. We like different places! The other night, after the kids were in bed, the house was all locked up, we went to the car to have sex lol.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• @Sabrina- Wanna trade hubbues for a night??!! LOL- I wish my dh was more romantic. We always just seem to screw. I complain alot that we dont make love, but then when we get into the groove, I forget about candle light, and smooth music! LOLOLOLOL!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I couldn't begin to name all the different things me and DH have done in the bedroom (and outside of the bedroom LOL) but we always like to spruce it up a little bit with toy, positions, movie, etc.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I dont do toys or roll playing if he wants another girl marry someone else but I ma ll for sex anywhere
    graceblessedmom

Answer by graceblessedmom at 2:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• The more kink the better as far as I am concerned. I love sexy clothes, toys and role play.
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 2:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Love playing sex games. There are things in there that we have never heard of. For example: WE both died laughing at this one: Take a shoe lace and tie up your mans ball sack. Sit back and watch him tug on them for 1 min. Like I said...things you might have never done. LMAO!!
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2011