Where can I buy Children's Place jeans?

The only jeans that seem to fit my 4 year old son are 4T jeans by Children's Place, with the adjustable waist band. I was really lucky and found a few used pair at our local kids consignment shop. We have a Children's Place outlet here in town, but they seem to never have the jeans we need! Where else can you buy this brand?

MichaelsMom330

Asked by MichaelsMom330 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• childrensplace.com? lol Also, check craigslist.com
    VioletPlacebo

Answer by VioletPlacebo at 12:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• www.thechildrensplace.com they have everything there. Usually a couple of times a year they have a denim sale and they jeans are all $10. Just sign up for the emails and you get notified when they will have the sales.

Answer by gemgem at 12:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Ebay? As far as I know, there isn't another retailer that carries The Children's Place brand, so if the store doesn't have them, you'll have to look for used, and ebay would be my guess as to where you might have some success.
    Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I appreciate the answers! Unfortunately their website is out of the boot cut ones we like (they have them in the dark wash, but I don't like that color). And I have been stalking Ebay and haven't had much luck...
    MichaelsMom330

Comment by MichaelsMom330 (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• childrensplace.com
    They always have great sales. Look for a coupon first at retailmenot.com
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• If you message me, i may have many many many, i need to see if i ever got rid of them or not, my son is 5 he's been out of a 4 for a yr or 2 but i keep EVERYTHING its a terrible habit but all his jeans were from there, so message me to remind me to check when i get some free time.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Do you have any other malls in the area that have childrens place in them? I know if my area we have 3 (of course we have quite the drive with one of them) you can call the stores and ask if they have what you are looking for. Also, ask when they will be getting their next shipment in if they don't. I love the store, but I agree they sell out quick.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• http://www.2sshoes.com
    this is a good place where wholesale jeans for kids~
    isabella2011

Answer by isabella2011 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2011