Mothers who dont vaccinate.

Why dont you and dont kids have to be to go to school???? No bashing I really am wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't because the ingredients are awful! Would you drink a glass of water containing chicken embryo cells, thimerosal, formaldehyde, aborted fetal cells, rhesus monkey cells, etc? No, so why would you inject it into your child? Why is a child's vaccine the EXACT same dosage as an adults? A NB gets the same dosage of the Hep B shot that an adult gets...Hep B is an STD (sometimes spread that way)!  Many of the diseases were on the decline before the usage of vaccines due to better sanitation and hygiene.

And no, they don't have to be to go to public school. Every state has exemptions. http://www.vaclib.org/exemption.htm 

Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• What are the odds of a child getting something from the vaccines?
    Anonymous

• great post Jessy0419...think about it did our great great great grandma have shots I doubt it and they lived just fine ......this will be a crazy question though I bet good luck

Anonymous

• Things aren't as bad as they used to be back in the day and that's because of some vacs. For example, polio and chicken pox.

Anonymous

• Polio was on the decline anyway and the last case of wild polio was in 1979. And since when is chicken pox a "deadly" disease we need to vaccinate for?
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Do you think the reason for that is because people are getting vaccinated for it?
    Anonymous

• Each mom gets to chose the lesser of two evils. Some moms chose to protect their child from a scary illness, other choose not to inject toxins that can harm a developing mind into their precious children. Your great great whatever did not have vaccinations, that is why measles, polio, and whatnot were epidemics. If you were vaccinated and turned out fine why shouldn't your kids; they have 3x as many vaccines now than for you when you were a child. I did vaccinate my oldest to schedule, my second I had stopped about 18 months when her development plateau'd. I decided not at all for my boys for the risk is higher in boys to girls, and if its has affected one family member already. When my children are old enough to go to school, we can waiver the vaccines or I still can choose to homeschool. That is what is wonderful about our USA, I can still choose
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 9:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Anon 9:05pm "What are the odds of a child getting something from the vaccines?"

Well, some vaccines shed if they're live. I know the Flumist is live and sheds for 21 days. I "think" the MMR is another live one and maybe chicken pox.

The thing is, measles is NOT deadly...neither are mumps and rubella is another name for German Measles. These were all routine childhood illnesses at one time. My dad and his brothers (ages 47-58) all had one of these at one time or another and are still alive.
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• UMMMMMMMM, do your research on chicken pox, it can become deadly!
    Anonymous

• Didn't she ask mom's who DON'T vaccinate? Yeah, that's what I thought.
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2008