What are some words that you can't STAND? *updated* =]

I can't STAND when people say "doe" as in "How are you 'doe'?" (aka though)

''lego'' (aka let's go)

''dat'' (aka that)

"my ish" ... WHAT IN THE WORLD?

I also can't stand when people type something like this = ''people don't need to be in myyyy iiiish, that doesn't evennn pretain to theemmm"    what is the point in typing a letter over and over again?

ok, vent over =]

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ANYTHING MISPRONOUNCED DRIVES ME MAD! I have to hold my tongue when I hear people say "dat" that "chu" you. All of it gaah lol
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 6:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Ax as in ASK you something. That just irks the hell out of me. Is it really such a hardship to annunciate words?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• axed like "can i axe you a question?" the word is ask people!!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I HATE any of the new ebonics terms.. baby-daddy has got to be the worst, is it so hard to call the poor guy your son or daughters father?
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Moist. I hate that yucky word.
    For typing, I hate seeing "prolly" for probably. It really irks me.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• ridonculous that is my husbands new favorite word to say and it drives me nuts!! whats even worse is that before he deployed he said he couldn't stand the word it made people sound dumb.....uh ya think???
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Swag & swagger annoy me for some reason.. But what really annoys me is when people mispell words like "just" by writing things like "juss" or like you said "dat" for "that".. I dont understand why people just dont spell the damn word right!!! Doesnt make sense... Lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• doe? thats a new one...i hope that one isnt catchy cant stand it already.

"sum"...whats wrong with saying "some"?

"cum"...well "come" and "cum" are two different words. i do like it when they would use the proper word.

"capiche"...SIL says it way too much.

"eatting it" rather then "oral"
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• my ex-husband used to think he knew so much about wine (he did not know anything) and he would say MAR-lot instead of Merlot and it would drive me CRAZY. I hate it when people say eye-talian instead of Italian - can't stand it when people say lenth instead of length (with the eng-th sound as it should be) - I hate it generally when people do not use good grammar - ain't, I ain't got no - makes you sound uneducated and illiterate.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I will have to say if I am typing something to friends and family and really rushing I myself will use "prolly" instead of probably....but words that really get to me are:
    baby-daddy
    baby-mama
    wats dat?
    forshizzle
    saying look it instead of look here/look at this
    he so "gangsta"
    nigga please---really hate this one!
    aight for alright
    git r done

just to name a few....will probably think about this one and have some more later on :o)
    kdunker

Answer by kdunker at 12:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011