"What are the first symptoms when ur pregnant??"

"Im scared because i think im pregnant,and i just want to know what are the symptoms?...cause is like i have da flu but is kinda weird"

Jane_Superior

Asked by Jane_Superior at 12:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Everyone will have different symptoms and lots of women have NO symptoms at all.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Mine were breasts tenderness/soreness and then a week or so after the nausea arrived.
    BookLover24

Answer by BookLover24 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Renee, best answer!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I had dizziness and light-headedness and felt like my heart was racing now and then.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• In my experience, it was tender/sensitive breasts.
    DragonflyGirls

Answer by DragonflyGirls at 12:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My symptoms the first time were fatigue, and breast tenderness. This time around, my breasts alerted me to the possibility the day I should've started my period...my breasts felt like someone was pricking them with tons of needles all over...or like they had fallen asleep..haha. When I didn't start my period that day, I took a test the next, but the line was too faint to be sure, so I had to wait a few days and try again. Sure enough, the second test was positive. (Still very faint...apparently it took a while for the hormone to show in my system this time around..) Good luck, dear.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 12:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• sore breasts , nausea , vomiting , tired , appetite change lots of things or none at all
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My urine made the test turn positive lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• The first sign *I* had was a missed period. If you suspect pregnancy, you should take a test. This will really be the only way to know.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2011