Disney World

Question: Does Disney World have smaller places inside to eat at? Instead of a sit-down restaurant? I see a few restaurants I want to eat at while I'm there, but paying 36.00 per person for breakfast, lunch and dinner...it's a little outrageous to me.

There is 5 of us going.
Please tell me there is pizza/hotdog stands.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Travel

• There are a lot of fast food restaurants similar to McDonalds. That's all we ate at when we were there.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• They are not terribly priced considering where you are eating but yes they have ALOT! the $36.00 ones are character dining places, very nice but very expensive. The Mickey Mouse breakfast is nice, we do that everytime we go, its a buffet and cheaper because its breakfast.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• There are hot dog stands. Also stands where you can get McD's french fries. You'll have to go into one of the cafeteria style restaurants to get slices of pizza though.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Is Disney still offering their free meal plans?? Or are you just going for the day? We paid an extra $200 or so for our meal plan for four people and it was well worth it. However we stayed 4 days. If it's just a day trip then yes there are snack stands and stuff. Hope ya'll have a wonderful time!!!

This may help you out ~> ~> ~>    http://www.squidoo.com/DisneyFreeDiningPromotion 

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Well when we went last year it was 6 of us and what we did was leave the park and ate at the golden corral or cece pizzza and we saved tons and these places are only about 15 minutes from the parks and when your done as long as you payed your parking ticket you can go and come as you please...
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011