I HAVE TWO MONTHS THAT I DONT GET MY PERIOD . . AND I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND THE LINE THAT SHOWS IF YOU ARE PREGNANT COMES OUT HALF WAY AND A LITTLE FADED. AM I PREGNANT???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• was it one line or two? or wait which preg test did you use?
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• It is my understanding that on the type of tests with a yes or no line (if there's a line, it's positive, if there's nothing then you're not), even a faded line is still a positive.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I took 3 when i was preggo and the first 2 you could barely see the second line....i took the 3rd one first thing in the morning and you could definatelt tell.Always take with your 1st morning pee.
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 10:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Sounds like you didn't have enough urine on the stick. Try testing again with first morning urine. Pee in a cup then dip the stick in the cup for a few seconds.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 11:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• When I took my pregnancy test it was only half a line and hardly there.......I went to the doctors and took their test and they came in and told me i was not pregnant....I asked them to please re test it and wait a little longer ( i just knew i was pg!) and showed them my home test and their tests both turned positive about a minute later! So yes, If the pregnancy line is showing up at all, chances are you are pregnant....just not that far along yet. i would see a doctor to be sure. GL.
    missrayanne

Answer by missrayanne at 4:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2008