What's your biggest pet peeve?

kdunker

Asked by kdunker at 12:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• someone chewing with there mouth open!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Folks who do not use the high-beams in their car correctly.
    DragonflyGirls

Answer by DragonflyGirls at 12:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Procrastinators.... I get so angry with my husband for that.... really just hurry and do it....I'm the person who has to have it done or it picks at me till it is
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 12:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Gum. Can't stand the stuff . . . can't stand people talking with gum in the mouth . . . throwing gum out the car window . . .littlering streets, sidewalks, tables . . . accepting Oscars while smacking . . . stepping in it. Gum.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Liars and people who act high & mighty.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Cheaters. I have no use for anyone who would cheat on their SO/spouse or would cheat with someone who is married.

Answer by gemgem at 1:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• People who put their life out there, whether it be the internet, tv, news and can't handle other peoples opinions.
    myame

Answer by myame at 1:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Liars
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Lying, cheating, and sypathetic attention seekers. grrrr. Sorry couldn't narrow it down to just one!! lol.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 1:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• right now, the MIL who takes a week to clean 1 room and calls it "working". Lets say she cleans her kitchen, she emptys the cabinets and then leaves it all there on the counters for the rest of the night and then part of the day the next day and THEN decides to wash out her cabinets BUT oh NO, it takes her another whole day to let them sit and by the time the next day, puts all the dishes back in the cuboards and then moves on to cleaning her counters and the stove, the burners have been soaking in water since last night and still there as of now. MAYBE she will choose another project to go with it, like cleaning out her bathroom doors and drawers and then leaves that and goes back to the kitchen with everything out.

its her way of cleaning but GOOD gawd it would never take me that long! i think its the same thing as pp said "procrastination".
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2011