How many moms out here like watching The Backyardigans? And which is your favorite character?

kdunker

Asked by kdunker at 1:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love Backyardigans. I don't have a favorite character but I do have a favorite episode....the one where they are Secret Agent Spy's in a museum.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I do. My kids have outgrown it now, but that is a good one.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• We like them all in our house.
    myame

Answer by myame at 1:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I did, but my boys outgrew it....It was even my youngest sons fisrt birthday theme...lol....Oh, and liked the Secret Agent Spy episode also
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 1:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• We watch it and i like the blue bird lol can't remember the name...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I do, and I actually like the hippo one, the episode I liked best was the Egyptian one where they sang "please and thank you".
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 1:07 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• LOL...my and my daughter LOVE the Backyardigans!!! and my favorite character is Uniquea...she's sassy! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I love that cartoon. If it's on at 7 or 7:30, ds will watch it before going to bed.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I like the show. It's very catchy and cute. Not annoying to me at all. I'm not sure which I like most.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 1:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• We love them in my house as well....I love Uniqua as well...my boys say I act just like her lol. Some of my favorite ones are: Pirate Treasure, Riding the Range, Monster Detective...oh might as well say all of them :o)
    kdunker

Comment by kdunker (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2011