Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Interstitial cystitis

I have been suffering with this pain for some time now. My NP thought I had endometriosis, fibroids, or cysts. She referred me to a gynocologist and yesterday he diagnosed me with interstitial cystitis. It has symptoms that mimic endometriosis, fibroids and cysts. The next step to reduce the pain is to go on a strict diet. Surprisingly enough, there are a lot of things that I can not eat. Do any of you have this problem?


Asked by proudmom2510 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Health

Level 22 (13,998 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • I used to work in urology, and sadly, the women that suffered from IC were barely helped. That was three years ago though, so maybe things have changed since then.

    Answer by corbysmom531 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2011