Any Mac experts?

If you're a Mac expert I need some help. When I quote websites it doesn't make a link. What's the setting to turn that on?

Also Safari keeps asking me for some keychain password. I just hit cancel, how do i disable that?

Thanks

onethentwins

Asked by onethentwins at 1:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Technology

• I don't have ether issue sorry. Most things for customizing are in the system preferences and I would do a help search.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You have to enter the hyperlink. It's not just on Macs. Above the "answer question" box and to the right there is the "use full editor" button. Click that. Then the 6th box at the bottom of the entery field if the hyperlink button. You have to have the text you want to be a link highlighted to use it. Then copy and paste the URL into the field it gives you.

Hope this helps!

meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011