• In the Spotlight:

Spirit boards?

What do you think of them? Ive been thinking about making one and trying it, just out of pure curiosity.. have you ever tried it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Bump
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You play with fire, you get burned. Not a good idea..
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I agree with Musicmom80. By playing with that stuff your are INVITING spirits good AND BAD into your home, and they can do anything from terrorize you to posess you. Not good.
    Anonymous

• eeek, that does sound a little scary. ^
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Do your research, look into your options and be informed before you do it. As a Wiccan and a Witch I take those things seriously. No harm has come to me or anyone around me because of them- mainly because I protected myself before I used them. They can give a lot of insight and guidance, just keep in mind they are like living beings though in that they can lie to you too.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• meandrphoto, encouraging anyone that it's ok to do this is foolish. There is no need to play with stuff like that. We lost two friends because of fooling around with those. Wow, just wow...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Then your friends didn't know how to use them properly. Sorry, been using them for years and have been working with well informed practitioners for years and nothing of the sort has happened to anyone I know. If you don't like them, fine, but calling me foolish when I have benefited from their use is just ignorant.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yep, it's always the people that think they have it all figured out that get it the worst. You are very foolish.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Using a spirit board is just as dangerous as driving a car.

Hope you enjoy your judgmental life from the safety of whatever little protective box you've built around yourself.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• That's right, when it comes to playing with fire, I have a brain in my head that tells me to use my judgement. You have no clue of what you are talking about. Nor do you have any idea what I know about the subject.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2011